Whenever a discussion between Android and iOS has arisen, it is always said that Android app development demands more time than iOS. While this might appear true if you examine the platform fragmentation, it is not so in reality. There are an abundance of Android app development frameworks that enable you to build apps in a few minutes.
In today's article, we will go through those best frameworks for starting with Android application development. The 6 best android app development frameworks for making an Android app are listed below.
1. Corona SDK
- Developed in 2009.
- The Corona SDK is the topmost Android app framework.
- It is used for building apps for Android, Android TV, and Kindle Fire.
- This is a cross-platform app framework.
- It employs Lua for coding.
- App Builder is a cross-platform app creator.
- It lets users create apps for Android, iPhone, iPad, and HTML Web apps.
- You don't need to have coding knowledge to work in it.
- The framework, under the name of White label apps development.
3. Dojo Mobile
- Dojo Mobile is an HTML5 framework.
- It renders a myriad of widgets with which you can develop web-based apps for iPhone, Blackberry, and Android.
- These widgets, as per the top mobile app developers, work best with WebKit-based browsers, like Safari, Chrome, etc.
4. Appcelerator Titanium
- Appcelerator Titanium (Titanium SDK) is an open-source framework.
- It is known for building mobile apps that run on multiple platforms.
- According to the top Android app developers, a mobile app developed using Titanium SDK can use hardware-specific characteristics like the Android menu button, employ OS-centric controls such as Cocoa UI controls, etc
5. jQuery Mobile
- It is developed with the panorama to create a framework that gels well with smartphones and tablet computers.
- It is congruous with different mobile app development frameworks also.
- It can empower you to build custom theme based applications for Android, iOS, Blackberry, WebOS, etc.
- It has a minimal learning curve for developers already familiar with jQuery syntax.
- The PhoneGap Android App Platform is introduced by the team behind Apache Cordova.
- The PhoneGap framework is an Android application framework that is open-source.
- Using PhoneGap you can develop apps within a few minutes.
While this list of Android app development frameworks is useful in lessening the burden on mobile application developers and begin your mobile application at the most immediate, we, however, advise hiring the right mobile app development company for gaining more solid results or learning the best android app development course from the top institutes like iROHUB Infotech.